Aezion is Service
Service defines us at Aezion. We serve customers. We serve our employees and co-workers. We serve the community by sharing the love of Christ in everything we do.
- Deliver on The Aezion Promise
- Learn, Grow, Innovate
- Give Back to the Community
We are growing and always looking out for the next great addition to the team. If you believe you have what it takes, please read on, view job openiings and contact us to explore opportunities with Aezion.
The Aezion Team Member
.. possesses strong technical skills and aptitude and demonstrates Aezion’s Core Values. She is Humble, Hungry, and Smart in adequate measure.
He has little ego or desire for attention or credit, is comfortable sharing accolades or occasionally missing out on them, consistently works with energy, passion, and always takes responsibility.
The Ideal Team Member gets it right for the customer and says and does the right things to help teammates feel appreciated, understood, and included.
The Ideal Aezion Team Member is, first of all, humble. Here is how we define humility:
- Humility – “Is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less”
- Humility is the single greatest and most indispensable attribute of being a team player
- A Humble person lacks excessive ego or concerns about status
- A Humble person is quick to point out contributions of others and slow to seek attention for their own
- A Humble person defines success collectively rather than individually
- A Humble person shares credit, emphasizes team over self
- Humble people are experienced as down-to-earth personalities
The ideal Aezion Team Member is Hungry — they are characterized by a manageable and sustainable commitment to doing a job well and going above and beyond when it is truly required.
A hungry person:
- Is always looking for more:
- More things to do
- More to learn
- More responsibilities to take on
- Is self-motivated and diligent
- Constantly thinks about the next step and the next opportunity
- Finds reward in the work itself
“Smart” refers to a person’s technical skills and common sense about people – i.e., thoughtfulness.
A Smart person:
- Possesses relevant technical skills and domain expertise
- Knows how to deal with team members effectively
- Asks good questions and listens to what others are saying
- Stays intently engaged in conversations
- Demonstrates good judgement and intuition in group settings
- Impacts the team and others with words and actions
"Aezion is my expression of service."
"I love working here. My team mates are the best."
"It's a pleasure to work with co-workers from diverse backgrounds to deliver the Aezion promise."
"At Aezion, core values drive culture, openness drives accountability and teamwork drives productivity"
"It has been a great experience working at Aezion; fantastic team and a great company!"
"Aezion is the place to advance your skills in a friendly, customer focused environment."
"Great work environment, people friendly and lots of hands-on opportunities."
"Aezion culture is beautiful, employees feel valued and appreciated, and we love it."
"Aezion creates great opportunities to learn new things every single day!"
Technical excellence is the foundation of our work. Our team members collectively bring an impressive range of skills that enable us to offer a broad range of technology solution that are expertly matched to individual client needs. If you see yourself in this list you may be Aezion material.
Skillset #1: Microsoft
SKILLset #2: Java
SKILLset #3: Front End
SKILLset #4: Mobile
SKILLset #5: Database
SKILLset #6: Analytics
SKILLset #7: Design
SKILLset #8: User Experience
SKILLset #9: BA/PM
Our Hiring Process
The goal of our hiring process is to identify, recruit and nurture long-term Aezion Team Members. The keys to this outcome is to ensure both technical and cultural fit. Our hiring process is purpose-built to accomplish this goal.
Step 1: Assess
Step 2: Screen
Step 3: Offer
Step 4: Measure
Are You The Ideal Aezion Team Member?
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed at Aezion, we are thrilled to meet you.