Meeting deadlines and delivering the Aezion Promise is what distinguishes Aezion custom software development.
Aezion deliver software that makes our clients heroes. The Aezion Promise is that we get it right or we make it right. Period.
Aezion achieves this goal by:
- Embedding solution architects within the Customer’s current environment to truly understand challenges and the desired future environment;
- Specifying project goals and objectives and setting clear expectations upfront as part of project plan;
- Aligning project team members (Customer and Aezion) on efficient changes management practices;
- Setting expectations on Customer time commitments and respecting it throughout the process to ensure success;
- Assembling the right team of technology experts up-front to match the project needs and set the appropriate delivery milestones, then leveraging them from discovery to delivery;
- Communicate 7 times and 77 times;
- Expert implementation of the Agile Scrum Test Driven Development methodology
- Frequent incremental demos and aggregate milestone demos to continuously keep customer and dev team on same page;
- Preparing the Customer for User Acceptance Testing to ensure that we test and verify what is important to the Customer;
- Customer Sign-Off — this is the key to the Aezion Promise — we’re successful when you say we are. Period.
- Post delivery Stewardship through high performance hosting and responsive customer support;
- Continuous engagement with Customer as an extension of their internal IT team allows feedback-driven exploration of application improvements that can drive greater customer productivity and success.
That’s the Aezion way in a nutshell. Contact us to discuss your project today!